AliExpress Pocket Terms & Conditions
1. Use of AliExpress Pocket is subject to the AliExpress™ Coupons Terms and Conditions, which can be found at http://help.aliexpress.com/coupons_terms_conditions.html. If any terms and conditions set forth in the AliExpress™ Coupons Terms and Conditions conflict with these Terms, these Terms shall prevail.
2. These AliExpress Pocket Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) are applicable to AliExpress Pocket coupon values and related balances issued by AliExpress to registered members of AliExpress for online purchases (“AliExpress Pocket”) on the AliExpress website (www.aliexpress.com). AliExpress Pocket may be subject to additional usage rules that may be stated on or attached to AliExpress Coupons, or displayed in the relevant landing page or “My Pocket” on AliExpress .You are contracting with Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited under these Terms (“Alibaba.com”).
3. AliExpress Pocket coupon values can be purchased in the following denominations:
d. US$100; or
4. AliExpress Pocket coupon values are valid for a period of three (3) years from purchase.
5. AliExpress Pocket coupon values can only be used for purchases on AliExpress. To use your AliExpress Pocket coupon values for payment of an AliExpress order, you must select this payment method at check-out and the amount will be deducted from your AliExpress Pocket available coupon values balance. If the AliExpress order amount exceeds your AliExpress Pocket coupon values balance, you may select other payment methods to pay the remaining AliExpress order amount.[if !supportAnnotations]
6. AliExpress Pocket cannot be used to purchase memberships and value added services on Alibaba.com or AliExpress, offline purchases, or purchases on other websites.
7. AliExpress Pocket coupon values balances can be combined with other promotional offers, discounts, rebates, combined orders etc
8. Buyers may return and/or request a refund on merchandise purchased using AliExpress Pocket coupon values balances according to AliExpress refund policies. If a buyer is entitled to a refund, the amount will be refunded to the buyer’s AliExpress Pocket coupon values balance.
10. AliExpress Pocket coupon values are not legal tender and are not transferrable, refundable or exchangeable for cash.
11. In case of dispute, Alibaba.com decisions are final, conclusive and binding on all users concerned.
12. Alibaba.com reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting the amended and restated version on the AliExpress.com Website. The amended and restated Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting. After posting by of the amended and restated Terms, your continued use of the AliExpress Pocket shall be deemed as your acceptance of the amended and restated Terms.
13. [Alibaba.com reserves the right to temporarily or permanently change, upgrade, modify, limit, suspend, or cease the provision of the AliExpress Pocket or any of its related functionalities or applications at any time in its sole discretion.
14. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWSIE, ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
15. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) without regard to any of its conflict of law provisions. You and hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong for any disputes that arise out of your use of the AliExpress Pocket and related services.